There is only one file type that uses the .VSCT extension:
Visual Studio Command Table
File created by Microsoft Visual Studio, a Microsoft SDK; contains metadata about the isolated shell application in Visual Studio; organized by XML tags representing commands, command groups, menus, command placement, and bitmaps.
VSCT files enables you to configure which application groups and individual commands are available in the application. Most commands and groups are included by default, if you want to remove any, uncomment the specific command or group. Commands appear as <Define name="No_WindowListCommand"/>.
To create a VSCT file:
- In Visual Studio, select .
- In the "Templates" pane, select .
- Select to show the properties of the .XML file.
- In the "Properties" window, click on the Schemas property.
- Select vsct.xsd from the list of XSD schemas. If it's not in the list, select and locate your file, click .
- Type <CommandTable, press TAB and then type >. This will create a basic VSCT file.
|Microsoft Visual Studio||Commercial|
Updated: February 15, 2014