1. Main Features
- Search and play your local music library or uploaded songs to Dropbox and Google Drive
- Organize songs into smart playlists and edit tags on MP3 and OGG files
- Search and download podcasts
- Listen to Internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, and Soundcloud
- Remotely control your music through the Android remote
2. Software Overview
Clementine is a free cross-platform music player and library organizer. It was inspired by Amarok 1.4, another free music player for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
Clementine provides a music player that allows you to quickly and easily search and play music. You can search and play songs from your local music library or songs you've uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. You can also organize your songs into smart and dynamic playlists or edit tags on MP3 and OGG files and find missing tags from MusicBrainz.
If you get bored of your own music, you can download podcasts or listen to Internet radio from Spotify, Magnatune, SomaFM, Grooveshark, and Soundcloud. The program also supports CUE sheets and imports and exports M3U, PLS, and XSPF formats.
Clementine is an easy-to-use application that focuses on allowing you to quickly play and search your music. It enables you to create smart and dynamic playlists, download podcasts, and listen to Internet radio streams. While Clementine might not be as robust as Apple iTunes, it accomplishes what it sets out to do, make it easy for you to listen to your music.
3. Supported File Types
Updated: November 17, 2015