1. Main Features
- Vector and raster graphics non-destructive editing capabilities
- Support for over one hundred file formats
- Smart Carver and Shape tools
- Guidebook, tips and techniques, and video tutorials
- Perspective tools for drawing objects and illustrating scenes on a shared perspective plane
- Corel Cloud saving and editing capabilities via the CorelDRAW web app
- Customizable design space
2. Software Overview
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is a collection of graphics software programs developed by Corel for Windows and macOS. The programs can create illustrations, logos, brochures, flyers, designs, and other types of graphics.
The following applications are included in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite:
- CorelDRAW - A vector illustration and page layout program
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT - An image-editing application for digital photos
- Corel Font Manager - A utility for managing fonts
- Corel CAPTURE - A single-click screen capture utility
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite can create and edit both vector and raster graphics. The suite includes a large royalty-free graphics library of clip art, fonts, vehicle templates, and other digital images available for editing. The software supports more than one hundred different file formats, including many bitmap and vector illustration file types, CAD drawings, Microsoft Word documents (.DOC and .DOCX files), camera RAW files, and files generated from Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as .PSD and .PDF files.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite allows you to set up your workspace how you want it, even to look like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator if you are transitioning over from those applications. CorelDRAW also includes an extensive set of educational tools and documentation for users at various experience levels. The built-in guidebook introduces each application’s workspace and provides in-depth tutorials and insights from industry experts. The software also includes hours of video tutorials.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is a compelling choice whether you are a casual user retouching photos or a graphics professional creating web and print designs. It offers a wide selection of graphics editing tools and effects and supports many popular image and camera RAW file formats. Also, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite can be purchased rather than rented, making it an attractive option for users who want to avoid software subscriptions, such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
3. Supported File Types
Updated: February 14, 2021