1. Main Features
- Monitor bank account and credit card transactions
- See invoices, billing, and other important tasks in calendar view
- Download user-created report templates or customize your own
- Create professional-looking invoices and forms
- Track inventory, sales, sales taxes, and customer payments
2. Software Overview
Intuit QuickBooks is an accounting program originally developed for small business owners but has grown to enterprises and accountants, in general. It is available for Windows or as an online version through a monthly subscription.
QuickBooks allows you to manage your company's finances in many different ways. It provides tools to easily create invoices and receipts to keep track of what customers have purchased, and if or when they paid you. You can also use it to pay bills from vendors and monitor your bank and credit card transactions.
Intuit QuickBooks is an easy-to-use accounting program with an intuitive interface. If you are looking for a low price, it is a great choice. If you are looking for a program that can provide more advanced accounting capabilities than the ones listed, Quickbooks is not the best option.